Campus Email Lists:
SSRIC representatives: if you would like to send an email to the Council and/or to SSRIC subscribers on your campus, or to manage the subscription list for your campus, log in at the top of this page (if you aren't already logged in) and visit the "Manage Subscribers" page.
You can also watch the following three video recordings to gain a better understanding of your role as an SSRIC representative and the use of your SSRIC account.
- How to login into your SSRIC account
- How to manage your campus subscribers
- How to send an email announcement to your campus subscribers and Council representatives
For more information, see this guide on sending SSRIC announcements.
If you are a campus representative and don't yet have an account, please contact Ed Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Council Meetings: AY 2022-2023:
Fall (hybrid via Internet and in-person):
San Francisco State University - Friday, October 21, 2022
Winter (via Internet):
Friday, January 27, 2023
Spring (hybrid via Internet and in-person):
- Social Science Student Symposium (S4): CSU Channel Islands - Thursday, May 4, 2023
- Business Meeting: CSU Channel Islands - Friday, May 5, 2023
Note: hybrid meetings are conducted both in person and via web conferencing. Council members are strongly encouraged to be at meetings in person but, if this is not possible, please participate virtually.
Last Updated: May 7th, 2021.