- About the Council. Description of Council activities and governance, and the Council's history.
- For Campus Representatives. Information intended primarily for campus representatives to the CSU Social Science Research and Instructional Council. Representatives can log in to manage the email list for their respective campuses. In addition, this page provides information on upcoming meetings and workshops, procedures for obtaining travel reimbursement, etc.
- Bylaws. The official bylaws of the Council.
- Contact. Contact information for all members of the Council, and information about the Council's committee structure.
- Newsletters. Updates about Center activities and programs.
- Council Meeting Minutes Archive. We have a fairly complete set of minutes going back to Spring 1997.
- Annual Reports. Annual Usage and Service Reports from 2004-2005 on, and Social Science Research and Instructional Council (SSRIC) Annual Reports for most years since 1998-1999.
- Past Council Chairs and Campus Representatives. A complete list of former Council chairs dating back to the Council's founding in 1972, and a listing (incomplete) of former campus representatives to the Council.
- CSU Social Science Research Centers. Information about the CSU Consortium of Applied Social Science Research Centers.
Last updated: March 21, 2013