- About the Council. Description of Council activities and governance, and the Council's history.
- For Campus Representatives. Information intended primarily for campus representatives to the CSU Social Science Research and Instructional Council. Representatives can log in to manage the email list for their respective campuses. In addition, this page provides information on upcoming meetings and workshops and other matters.
- Bylaws. The official bylaws of the Council.
- Contact Information. Contact information for all members of the Council, and information about the Council's organizational structure.
- Newsletters. Updates about Center activities and programs.
- Meeting Minutes Archive. We have a fairly complete set of minutes going back to Spring 1997.
- Reports. Annual Usage and Service Reports are prepared by the incoming chair, and show usage during the academic year by each campus of ICPSR, Field, and Roper data. SSRIC Annual Reports are prepared by the outgoing chair, and review the Council's accomplishments during the academic year.
- Council Chairs and Campus Representatives. A complete list of former Council chairs dating back to the Council's founding in 1972, and a listing (incomplete) of former campus representatives to the Council.
- Social Science Research Centers. Information about the CSU Consortium of Applied Social Science Research Centers.
Last updated: March 23,2017